Monday, 2 January 2017

New Years Eve look

I actually had some plans for NYE this year, unlike previous years - a nice tame house party, followed by a walk to Primrose Hill so we could see all the fireworks.

Unfortunately British Airways had other plans - where I spent most of NYE at an airport in the Alps, unable to make it home on time.

A shame as I had the perfect outfit for the evening too. A nice sparkly top, with some cool ankle boots.

 photo 2017-01-02 10.44.13_zps8ok2k1w0.jpg

Wearing
Top: Oasis
Jeans: Pull and Bear
Shoes - Brantano

 photo 2017-01-02 10.44.18_zpsipnbnkfm.jpg

I bought this top for a Christmas party last year and I haven't worn it as much as I would like. I need far more special occasions during the year to wear it. Possibly my birthday?

 photo 2017-01-02 10.44.23_zpsdytqjvmy.jpg

Oh and the boots are a new favourite of mine. As we know, ankle boots are my essential shoes for all seasons, especially the winter. And these are just the most perfect. Most of my boots are black so it's nice to have a brown pair thrown in the mix, and the block heel is the perfect height - not too high, but high enough so I can reach the railing on public transport on my way to work.

 photo 2017-01-02 10.44.29_zps9djwqi06.jpg

The shoes are from Brantano and I love them. Super stylish and super comfortable.

 photo 2017-01-02 10.44.41_zps7ygx3eel.jpg

Sherin xx

6 comments:

cat eyes & skinny jeans said...

Such a brilliant NYE look, Sherin! That top is just perfect; and of course I'm digging those ankle boots!

xx

Cee said...

What a shame you wound up stuck in Switzerland for the new year, especially when you actually had plans! This would have been such a fun outfit, too, the sparkly top is really gorgeous and it fits you so well.
xox,
Cee

Lily Lipstick said...

Love the sparkly top! How annoying that you couldn't get back for the party - hope there's a chance to wear it soon, definitely think January needs sequins! x

Imogen said...

Sparkles are the best! I adore the top. What a shame you didn't make it back in time.

Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous look!
Love that top!

xoxox,
CC

Maria Fallon said...

You look ace here, such a shame that you missed NYE! :(

Maria xxx

Copyright Statement

Copyright HiFashion

All photos are taken by me, unless otherwise stated. If you do see one of your pictures here and would like me to remove it, or you would like to use one of my pictures, all you have to do is send me an email and ask.