Thursday, 15 December 2016

Yellow and Black

If you follow me on Instagram, you'd have seen that I've been really dressed up recently. Really excitingly, my brother got married and, in true traditional style, it's been a multiple day extravaganza.

 photo 2016-12-08 22.40.35_zpsnusnaluc.jpg

I've been enjoying getting all dressed up and we've not done 2 out of the 3 events, so there's only one more day left for dressing up.

For the first day, I wore black and yellow - yellows and greens being the traditional colour to wear for the first day. I had my hair done in the morning so I felt so glamorous for the whole day.

 photo 2016-12-08 22.40.33_zpss0cf65pw.jpg

All in all, despite running around making sure everyone's ok, it was a fun day. We had a flower wall, an amazing DJ and even a Sweet Cart - which was a large treat.

Mum and I loved it! We got it from Simply Sweetalicious and it was such a nice addition to the wedding day.

 photo 2016-12-08 20.39.22_zpsitxyhvan.jpg

Sherin xx

5 comments:

Lily Lipstick said...

Love this outfit! Big congratulations to your brother! x

Cee said...

I've been seeing all of your instagram snaps from your brother's wedding and it looks like such a beautiful celebration. And I've loved all of your outfits, but this one is especially gorgeous, the colours suit you so well.
xox,
Cee

cat eyes & skinny jeans said...

You look stunning, Sherin! What a gorgeous color combination!

xx

Couture Carrie said...

Congrats to your family!
You look amazing!

xoxox,
CC

Jojo said...

I love Indian wedding outfits! So colorful and beautiful!

Copyright Statement

Copyright HiFashion

All photos are taken by me, unless otherwise stated. If you do see one of your pictures here and would like me to remove it, or you would like to use one of my pictures, all you have to do is send me an email and ask.