Tuesday, 27 December 2016

Sale Shopping

We're now in that fun time between Christmas and New Year. There's no presents to worry about: all you can do is eat and watch TV: I love it.

 photo 2016-12-24 12.26.14_zpsherlf0vo.jpg

I'm skiing this year, but my usual go to activity around this time of the year is either lounging or shopping. And this is my lounge outfit for the season - I'm genuinely going to be in the Alps, wearing this outfit while I sip on hot chocolate - I'm not too sure how much skiing I'll actually be doing.

 photo 2016-12-24 12.21.48_zpswekrk4zy.jpg

Wearing
Jumper - Jack Wills
Sweat bottoms - Jack Wills
Shoes - Toms

 photo 2016-12-24 12.22.03_zpsqwlxcanf.jpg

But this outfit is super cosy - All got from Jack Wills. I went to the London Designer Outlet and picked up some great bargains from the Jack Wills there, as well as a whole host of other stores.

It's actually a really nice shopping centre - part outdoors, with loads of my favourite shops at outlet prices. And now that we're in sale season, heading there is going to be even better. I went into shops such as Jack Wills, GAP, Lindt and Kurt Geiger and it was really nice to get an update on my wardrobe, while not breaking the bank.

 photo 2016-12-24 12.21.37_zps4uyzfz1i.jpg

It's conveniently located in Wembley, right next to the arches of Wembley Stadium - so if you're around London, it's definitely worth going to.

The shopping complex offers discounts of up to 70% off usual prices, and also makes for a great day out. 50 stores, a cinema and some great restaurants make it the ultimate shopping location.

There are also some great restaurants there. We went to Sugar Dumplin for some Caribbean style cuisine and it was so delicious.

 photo 2016-12-03 13.23.07_zpskpwgjhy1.jpg

 Sherin xx

2 comments:

Cee said...

Spending this time of year in the Alps sounds delightful. Personally, I'll be going back to work for a few days before the new year's festivities start, but luckily my office is at home, which means I'll be dressing very similarly to you ;)
xox,
Cee

Couture Carrie said...

Such a cute jumper!
Happy New Year, darling!

xoxox,
CC

Copyright Statement

Copyright HiFashion

All photos are taken by me, unless otherwise stated. If you do see one of your pictures here and would like me to remove it, or you would like to use one of my pictures, all you have to do is send me an email and ask.