Wednesday, 21 December 2016

Paris for the Day

A few weeks ago, my dad decided a day trip to Paris was all that our family needed to relax. So we hopped on the 8am Eurostar and went right over the tunnel.

 photo 2016-11-19 11.43.14_zpshjtparkx.jpg

Wearing:
Coat - GAP
Jumper - American Eagle
Jeans - Scotch and Soda
Boots - TU at Sainsburys

 photo 2016-11-19 11.42.57_zpsgbq14ldn.jpg

It was actually quite a lovely day: chilly but the sun was shining, so we wandered over to La Louvre, then walked across the Champs Elysee, where we came across a whole host of Christmas markets.

There was even a super fun photo opportunity at MAC, and I also obviously had to get involved.

 photo 2016-11-19 13.56.54_zps6sfvehmb.jpg

Sherin xx

4 comments:

Cee said...

A day trip to Paris is never a bad idea. I remember your visits when we lived there and it was always so much fun - Paris is the perfect city for any length of time but I'm so envious you're close enough to pop over just for the day!
xox,
Cee

Couture Carrie said...

Omg Paris!! Awesome pics!!

xoxox,
CC

aki! said...

Looking very fashionable for a Paris trip!

7% Solution

cat eyes & skinny jeans said...

What a fabuous look for a day trip to Paris! Absolutely adoring the MAC Nutcracker photo op - so much fun!

xx

Copyright Statement

Copyright HiFashion

All photos are taken by me, unless otherwise stated. If you do see one of your pictures here and would like me to remove it, or you would like to use one of my pictures, all you have to do is send me an email and ask.