Monday, 12 December 2016

Christmas Shopping

I'm quite happy that all my Christmas present shopping is done. They're all wrapped and in a bag in the corner of my room, so I'm glad that's one thing I don't have to worry about anymore. During my Christmas shopping trips though, I had to make sure I had the perfect outfit.

 photo 2016-12-04 16.30.47_zpsaxvoduvd.jpg

Wearing
Coat - GAP
Jumper - GAP
Jeans - Levis
Shoes - House of Fraser

 photo 2016-12-04 16.30.48_zps11tuchjg.jpg


Most of my Christmas shopping was done after work, in the evenings. That means it was dark and cold, so I had to wrap up warm. I am super wrapped up in so many layers every time I leave the house these days.

 photo 2016-12-04 16.30.28_zps0e6dqowf.jpg


Chelsea boots are a bit of a go-to for me in the colder months as well - in case you haven't already figured that out. Anyone who knows me can tell you I'm more than a little obsessed with ankle boots, like the ones here. I love them with jeans in the winter, and even a dress in the warmer month.

These House of Fraser beauties are so lovely. It was the first day I wore them and they did me when for a shopping trip. They kept me warm and cosy while I was walking around in the cold and were also so comfortable.

 photo 2016-12-04 16.32.20_zpsakbq3qim.jpg

What have you been wearing to stay warm and comfortable while you've been Christmas shopping?

Sherin xx

6 comments:

cat eyes & skinny jeans said...

LOVE everything about this look, Sherin! It looks so chic yet cozy for Christmas shopping!

xx

GeorginaGoodman said...

Aw you look so cosy!


www.georginadoes.co.uk

Couture Carrie said...

Cute look! I'm jealous that you are already done shopping lol

xoxox,
CC

Cee said...

Chelsea boots are pretty much mandatory for the winter months, I wear them everywhere during the Christmas season. I love the pair you have on, they look so comfortable and really cute too!
xox,
Cee

Hannah said...

Obsessed with everything about your style! I love the color!
http://www.pickedresses.com/blue-prom-dress-c_35/

Lindas Stars said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Copyright Statement

Copyright HiFashion

All photos are taken by me, unless otherwise stated. If you do see one of your pictures here and would like me to remove it, or you would like to use one of my pictures, all you have to do is send me an email and ask.