Tuesday, 15 November 2016

New Sneakers

I spend a lot of time in heels, even just heeled ankle boots, otherwise I would never be able to reach anything. But there are times where I just need to unwind and just wander around in a comfy pair of trainers.

 photo 2016-11-13 14.17.40_zpsfd3axsze.jpg

Wearing:
Jumper: Gap
Jeans - Oasis
Trainers: Reebok via JD Sports

 photo 2016-11-13 14.18.08_zps9spynhac.jpg

Theses are the latest addition to my trainer collection. I love them! They're from JD Sports and are part of the Reebok collection. I've already been wearing them everywhere and can't wait to pair them even more next summer.

 I styled them quite casually, and wore this outfit for my first ice skating session of the winter. They were a comfortable pair of shoes and I particularly loved the reflective colour in the stripes..

 photo 2016-11-13 14.17.45_zpsx8xczfvv.jpg

 photo 2016-11-13 14.18.31_zpserqsxhp4.jpg

How are you wearing trainers this winter?

Sherin xx

3 comments:

Cee said...

Ha ha, it's so true - if it weren't for ankle boots and heels I'd never be able to reach the coffee mugs at the office! That said, I've been all about trainers on the weekends lately, and I love this pair. When I was younger I thought all white trainers were silly but now I love them.
xox,
Cee

Couture Carrie said...

Nice kicks!

xoxox,
CC

cat eyes & skinny jeans said...

Seriously digging those trainers! I'm wearing mine with oversized sweaters and leggings quite a bit this winter!

xx

Copyright Statement

Copyright HiFashion

All photos are taken by me, unless otherwise stated. If you do see one of your pictures here and would like me to remove it, or you would like to use one of my pictures, all you have to do is send me an email and ask.