Friday, 4 November 2016

Getting Ready for Party Season

Now that Halloween is well and truly behind us, we now have the thought of dressing up for Christmas and New Year to get us through. It's always a fun time to dress up for as it's the opportunity to go all out with sparkles.



Wearing:
One Piece: Quiz
Shoes: Timberland


I am in love with this one piece playsuit from Quiz. It's the most perfect piece for the party season. The sparkles on top, paired with the comfortable bottoms make it a killer outfit. I have a few parties lined up in the run up to Christmas and New Years, so this will definitely be making at least one appearance. 


I am quite excited for the festive season this year actually. It's come round a lot sooner this year, so I've already started getting presents sorted! 


3 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

So cute!
And yes I'm psyched for the holidays too!

xoxox,
CC

cat eyes & skinny jeans said...

LOVE this look on you, Sherin - jumpers are always a fab pick for celebrating!

xx

Cee said...

I would never have guessed this was a playsuit, it definitely looks like a top and pants, which I love - playsuits are fun but they aren't always versatile, which this one really looks like it is. Crazy to think it's already the season to start thinking about holiday parties!! Where does the time go?
xox,
Cee

Copyright Statement

Copyright HiFashion

All photos are taken by me, unless otherwise stated. If you do see one of your pictures here and would like me to remove it, or you would like to use one of my pictures, all you have to do is send me an email and ask.