Monday, 21 November 2016

Christmas with Hotel Chocolat

Yes, it's that time of the year. Time to get your festive spirit in order so you can get started with eating and buying presents. I got myself really organised this year and have bought my most important presents already. But if you're stuck for gift ideas, Hotel Chocolat has you covered.


 photo 0177b5a9-4deb-49e4-aa1d-e9c2b62991b1_zpsrmnm5ufw.jpg

They have this great Merry Little Christmas Hamper, which would make a fab presented for all chocolate fans you know. This awesome box of happiness contains so much goodness, it's insane. It has Rocky Road, a caramel slab, milk snowflakes and so much more. I'm saving this until Christmas morning before I start opening and munching through these all - I'm crazy excited to open this up.

 photo 85b0b69b-95fc-4ffd-b08c-5965773a9122_zpsm4ztkipc.jpg

There are so many other Christmas things available from Hotel Chocolat, from Yule Logs to Christmas Bauble's. You'll seriously be spoilt for choice.

 photo 87c63e27-7ed2-496e-b79d-894c57f426ba_zps5uaupacx.jpg

How's your Christmas planning going?

Sherin xx

3 comments:

Cee said...

Oh gosh, I haven't even thought about Christmas shopping yet - well, okay, I thought about it briefly over the weekend but then quickly gave up. I haven't bought a single gift yet - oops! The options from Hotel Chocolat always look delicious but sadly I don't think they're available in Canada.
xox,
Cee

Couture Carrie said...

Yummy!

xoxox,
CC

Designers And You said...

So good.....and nice post...

Copyright Statement

Copyright HiFashion

All photos are taken by me, unless otherwise stated. If you do see one of your pictures here and would like me to remove it, or you would like to use one of my pictures, all you have to do is send me an email and ask.