Monday, 28 November 2016

Christmas Clutches with Le Redoute

December is nearly upon us, and with that comes the Christmas panic. Presents is one thing, but getting all your party looks is a whole other stress.

I went to check out the Le Redoute winter collection a few weeks back and looks they they really have you covered if you're still in need of some festive looks. I particularly love their accessories section. There is a whole host sparkles and sequence to make you stand out at your parties.

 photo 2016-11-17 19.51.30_zpsgxtolztr.jpg

 photo 2a988de8-76f0-497f-bc96-e0d7f239cfae_zpsnmxfagvi.jpg

 photo 2016-11-17 19.51.54_zpsolxgnujr.jpg

As you can see, they have an amazing range of clutches. I love how sparkly they all are, making them a really necessary accessory for all the parties. (Or in my case, not so many parties)

Sherin xx

2 comments:

cat eyes & skinny jeans said...

Ooh I love a sparkly clutch - the second and third ones are my fave!

xx

Cee said...

Not living in Europe anymore, I really miss being able to order from La Redoute - these clutches are so fun and perfect for the holidays, I especially love the second one!
xox,
Cee

Copyright Statement

Copyright HiFashion

All photos are taken by me, unless otherwise stated. If you do see one of your pictures here and would like me to remove it, or you would like to use one of my pictures, all you have to do is send me an email and ask.