Wednesday, 26 October 2016

Phobophobia


I love being scared - I watch horror films for fun, and really enjoy the likes of American Horror Story.
That being said, I couldn't turn down the opportunity to get scared in a real life environment, so agreed to go along to Phobophobia, at the London Bridge Experience.

 photo 2016-10-18 19.38.41_zpsei7tqq2b.jpg

With Halloween being just around the corner, this is the perfect activity to do in the run up. I'm not going to lie, it was really scary and definitely is not for the faint hearted! It's a fantastic experience though and is SO MUCH FUN to do.

We were greeted by live snakes before going in to the show itself. Then once in, I had no idea what to expect. I'm not going to give too much away, but t was a scary 45 mins. We went deeper into the 'Vaults', where things were really going bump in the night.

 photo 2016-10-18 19.04.54_zpsh9muwp6t.jpg

Even if you don't catch this specific show, definitely head to The London Bridge Experience anyway. It's a really cool space, and I can't wait to see what other things they have up their sleeves in the future.

Sherin xx

3 comments:

cat eyes & skinny jeans said...

Ooh I wish I were in London to see this!

xx

Cee said...

I'm not really much of a Halloween or scary activities kind of person, and I can't imagine I'd be excited to pay with live snakes, but I admit I am intrigued by this! Sounds like it was right up your alley :)
xox,
Cee

FASHION TALES said...

Very cool. My old flatmate used to have a pet snake. :)

FASHION TALES

Copyright Statement

Copyright HiFashion

All photos are taken by me, unless otherwise stated. If you do see one of your pictures here and would like me to remove it, or you would like to use one of my pictures, all you have to do is send me an email and ask.