Thursday, 20 October 2016

French Road Trip

When I was in France about 2 months ago, we managed a road trip from the South of France Basque region, right to the North of France. It was a long 9 hour drive so I knew I had to be comfortable.

 photo 2016-09-03 15.06.35_zpszrjvblx6.jpg

Wearing:
Top - Oasis
Skirt - Eleven Paris
Shoes - Keds

 photo 2016-09-03 15.06.32_zpsgrzh0tzt.jpg

The heat was scorching on this drive but I also knew it'd be long, so I decided on a slightly more laid back outfit. I was in and out the car at service stations, so knew comfy shoes would be a life saver.

I picked up the skirt the day before and fell in love. It's a casual little black skirt, but it fit so well and goes amazingly with any top I've paired it with. 

 photo 2016-09-03 15.06.28_zps5tcfrcyg.jpg

Sherin xx

3 comments:

Cee said...

Wow, that is a long drive - and in the summer heat in France, I don't know if I would have made it! A comfortable and cool outfit was definitely necessary.
xox,
Cee

Couture Carrie said...

You look so chic and happy!

xoxox,
CC

cat eyes & skinny jeans said...

Loving that skirt on you Sherin! Cheers to road trips!

xx

Copyright Statement

Copyright HiFashion

All photos are taken by me, unless otherwise stated. If you do see one of your pictures here and would like me to remove it, or you would like to use one of my pictures, all you have to do is send me an email and ask.